We are pleased to welcome you and your group to visit our campus! We are able to offer groups the following activities:
- Campus Tour
- Information session presented by an Admissions Counselor
- Lunch in the Sodexo Dining Hall (discounted at $5 per student, please pay cash at the door)
We want your group visit to be a beneficial and educational one. To ensure a successful visit, we ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Group visits can only be scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- Group visits are typically half day events in the morning or afternoon.
- We are able to accommodate groups up to 100 students.
- We are able to offer visits to middle school, high school, college, and community groups of middle school age or older.
- Each group must have at least one adult chaperone for every 15 students. Chaperones will be responsible for the care and discipline of students while on campus.
- Groups should be respectful of our facilities, tour guides, and all other members of the NNU community.
- We accept group visit requests on a first-come, first-serve basis and ask for a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
- We are not able to accommodate your group until the scheduled start time of your visit. If your group is running late, please contact the Group Visit Coordinator.
- Lunch is only available during the school year between 11am and 1:30pm. We do offer a group discount rate of $5 per person. If your group wishes to eat lunch on campus, you must notify Admissions and submit a final head count no less than 1 week in advance of your visit. If purchasing lunch, we ask that your group collect money from students/chaperones and submit one payment via cash or check upon your arrival.