PALCON 2016 offers three days of renewal for church leaders

Last Updated 26 May, 2016

PALCON (Pastors and Leaders Conference) 2016 will be hosted by NNU on June 27-29. Designed for clergy serving on the front lines of ministry, PALCON is a program that encourages, challenges and equips those in ministry. Ministers and their families will gather for three days of fellowship, workshops, worship and fun.

“I’m excited to attend this year’s PALCON at NNU,” said Cliff Purcell, Lead Pastor at First Church of the Nazarene in Lewiston, Idaho. “Between the worship services and workshops, I know I will have opportunities to experience spiritual renewal. Learning, community, worship, renewal–that’s a lot to gain from such a short period of time! That is what PALCON offers, and that’s why I have it written in ink on my calendar.”

Renew, refresh, refocus, retool, reignite. These words represent this year’s theme, which PALCON is using to accomplish its vision to participate in a fresh move of God upon the Church of the Nazarene.

For more information and to register, visit wesleycenter.nnu.edu/palcon or call the Wesley Center at (208) 467-8530.