Boise and the greater Treasure Valley often sit atop the list
If you spend much time online these days, you probably notice new lists frequently popping up, featuring everything from "Best Trends from the 90s" to "Top 5 Ways to Eat a Sandwich." Whenever a list features U.S. cities, you might notice a trend: Boise, and the greater Treasure Valley, often make the cut.
It's no secret that if you're familiar with southern Idaho, you know how amazing it is to live here. Beyond the amazing location and outdoor life, Boise and the greater Treasure Valley (or Boise Valley) also feature excellent social life, shopping, job prospects, economic opportunities, growing cultural exposure and a high quality of life. Nampa, home of NNU's campus and one of the fastest growing cities in Idaho, sits smack dab in the middle of the valley, about 20 minutes from downtown Boise.
It's not just valley residents who believe that life here is exceptional. Year after year, our area is frequently featured on all those lists that come out of major publications like Forbes, Sunset Magazine, Outdoor Magazine, Livability.com and Time Magazine. Just take a look at how we've made the list already in 2016 alone:
- #6 Top State for Job Growth | Forbes
- Top 5 Places for Millennial Startups | Tech.co
- Top 10 Best Capital City | WalletHub
- #6 Best Downtown | Livability
- Top 10 Best Places to Live 2016 | Men's Journal
- Top 20 America's Fastest Growing Cities | Forbes
- #3 Best Cities for Jobs this Spring | Business Insiders
- #6 Best Place to Live | U.S. News & World Report
You can find detailed information about all of these rankings and an updated list of all the times the Boise Valley has been featured in the past by visiting the Boise Valley Economic Partnership website.