Wiley Alumni House

The Wiley Alumni House was built in 1922 for NNU's first president, H. Orton Wiley and is now listed on the National Historic Registry. On the main floor, the Office of Alumni Relations welcomes students to stop by the house kitchen for cookies and soda, or stay and study at the dining table or in front of the fireplace. If parents are coming into town, there are also four guest bedrooms upstairs available for reservation.