The Brandt Center is an immense multi-purpose building used by both NNU and the community to enjoy performances from the Boise Philharmonic orchestra, NNU's spring musical and other special events. The Brandt Center also houses the Friesen Art Galleries, a location for students and other artists to feature their work. Three times a week all of campus gathers in the 1500-seat Swayne Auditorium for chapel. A typical service begins with student-led worship, which is followed by prayer and a short message from a speaker. This gathering is an important component of spiritual life on campus.
The John and Orah Brandt Fine Arts and Convocation Center
The Brandt Center is a modern architectural masterpiece. Its unique design coupled with its vast array of functional space make it a truly spectacular event facility for concerts, conferences, seminars, and banquets. Experience its offerings at 707 Fern Street, Nampa.
With over 1,500 plush theatre seats, complete backstage support spaces, state of the art technology, and a production staff dedicated to providing our clients with a quality experience, Swayne Auditoroium is the ideal venue for your concert, graduation ceremony, organization-wide training session, or theatrical performance.
The Grand Lobby
The 9,000 square-foot Grand Lobby is a beautiful setting for your banquet or annual meeting. With seating for up to 250, fresh and unique menus from Sodexo, and our signature customer service, your banquet will be an event to remember.
The Burke & Doenie Jones and Jerry Caven Family Suites
These spacious VIP suites are great for entertaining special guests or watching performances in style. They feature comfortable seating for 20 and plush box seating for 15 overlooking Swayne Auditorium. The Caven Suite also boasts an integrated catering area/foyer for easily serving guests. Both suites can be re-configured for receptions, retreats, board meetings and other special occasions when only the finest accoutrement's will do.
For our treasure valley customers, we are here to serve you from conception to cleanup. Our trained staff can help guide you through all the steps necessary to have a successful event:
- To book an event at NNU, please contact the Office of Conferences and Events at 467-8013 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- After an initial consultation, you will receive a price quote via e-mail. Prices are subject to change depending on the complexity of the event.
- We are required by our insurers to have a Certificate of Insurance for all events held on our Campus. The limits of liability must be at least $1 million for each occurence and $1 aggregate, with NNU clearly listed as an "additional insured" on the certificate. This is sometimes the most confusing step for our clients, and we understand. If you have any questions on obtaining a certificate from your insurance agency please give us a call and we can talk you through it.
- We try to get contracts out within a business week. If you have questions about the status of your contract please feel free to call or e-mail us. Once you've received, signed and returned your contract, you've secured the space for your event! Due to the complexities of booking space, please do not advertise your event until you have a completed contract in your possession.
- If your event is technically involved, or requires special services, we may schedule additional meetings to work over event details, or you may receive a followup consultation call with our Technical Director or Event Planner.