There are no executive positions open at this time.
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty Member in Counselor Education
- Faculty Member in History - Assistant/Associate Professor in U.S. History
- Faculty Member in MSW Program
- Faculty Member in Nursing
What is NNU looking for in its employees?
Northwest Nazarene University is founded on biblical values and is aligned with the principles of the Church of the Nazarene. To learn more about Christian conduct and lifestyle expectations, browse each of the following for excerpts from the Church of the Nazarene Manual:
- Nazarene Articles of Faith
- Nazarene Covenant of Christian Conduct
- Nazarene Covenant of Christian Character
A committed workforce serves the student community efficiently, positively, and with the teamwork necessary to produce the desired outcomes of Christ-like character, academic excellence, creative engagement, and social responsiveness. NNU values its dedicated employees and seeks to hire individuals who appreciate being able to work in a positive atmosphere that is based on biblical values. We strive to provide the best customer service to internal and external constituents by employing individuals called together to serve God.