For decades, local businesses, organizations, and churches have partnered with Northwest Nazarene University in a very special way. Thank you for helping us welcome our new and returning students, their parents, and campus personnel back to campus during New Student Orientation!
Event Details (trade fair format):
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to promote your organization and provide valuable consumer information to hundreds of students, their families, and the NNU campus community.
- Engage and network with other local businesses and organizations.
- Eight-foot table (booth space with linen) provided in a comfortable outdoor tented space, commonly called “The Big White Tent”. Morning refreshments provided, and lunch is available for purchase if ordered at registration.
- Wireless internet access provided for all participants. Log-in information provided the day before event in final details communication.
- Power access is available upon request.
- PLEASE bring coupons, discount opportunities, prize drawings, job applications, and volunteer sign-ups! These items are HIGHLY encouraged as a way to engage with students and families.
Participation is limited. First come, first served!
Booths are reserved upon receipt of registration and fee. Participant fees are $25 (non-profit organizations) and $75 (for-profit businesses). Registration is free for ALL Nazarene Churches. Please contact us if you are a non-profit that needs assistance. Fees and registration should be received no later than August 5, 2018. We look forward to hearing from you! For assistance with registration please contact Sarah Downey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bryon Knight at email@example.com. You may also call us anytime at (208) 467-8423.
NNU Fall 2019 Community Fair
Friday, August 23
8:30am - 2:30pm
NNU Learning Commons campus lawn