Computer Science and Engineering Fair
Thursday, October 25th 10:00am - 12:00pm
The Career Center, in partnership with the School of Science and Mathematics, is excited to host this event for our students to intentionally interact with regional companies. NNU's Department of Engineering officially achieved ABET accreditation in August 2015.
This event will be held on our Nampa campus. There is no cost to participate. Following the Fair, we invite up to two company representatives to join us for lunch.
Our goal is that the Computer Science/Engineering Fair will provide an opportunity for both you and our students to make mutually beneficial connections. The Computer Science and Engineering Fair will provide two incredible opportunities for your organization to:
- Promote Your Organization-- Share your organization or profession with our students. Let them know what your industry has to offer them now and in the future.
- Recruit Students-- Our students are looking for internships, job shadowing, part-time, full-time and/or summer employment opportunities. Come highlight your company’s areas of availability and specific needs.
LOCATION OF FAIR
Brandt Center Grand Lobby, Northwest Nazarene University
The most convenient parking is in the large lot on the north side of the Brandt Center. Additional parking is available on the south side of the building. No parking permit is required.
Each organization will be provided with a 6' or 8’ table, black table linen, and 2 chairs. If you need other accommodations, special arrangements can be made if we know in advance.
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., Set-up
- 10:00 a.m., CS/Engineering Fair begins
- 12:00 p.m., CS/Engineering Fair concludes
There will be complimentary lunch for two representatives hosted by the Career Center and School of Mathematics and Science immediately following the Fair.
If your organization would like to advertise open positions (internship and part-time/full-time positions) to our students and alumni, we accept postings throughout the calendar year via our online posting form: www.nnu.edu/hire.